Thursday 1 March 2018

Who Is Lasgidinims


                            Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing and selfie
My name is Nsima Udom the founder of Lasgidinims Blogspot, i was born 8- April- 1992 in Lagos state am from the Ikot Akpa Uto Family sited in Etim Ekpo LGA in Akwa Ibom state. 
                                           Image may contain: 1 person
I attended Royal Diadem nursery and primary before proceeding to Ansar Ud-deen secondary school for my secondary education.
I work in Technology Distributions Limited a family company under the biggest ICT firm Zinox group as a Sales representative
                                    No automatic alt text available.
I started blogging at a tender age, due to the fact that i love reading and also couldn't resist reading blog site like Linda Ikeji, Nairaland,NY Times, BBC, CNN and also Local newspaper.
I started with a Free domain name under Wordpress where i struggle to catch the attention of 100 readers i chose Nsimau.wordpress.com as my first Blog name which attracted few readers before proceeding to blogspot.
Am a lover of food, music, video games and hmmmmmmmmm beards.
I take time to take care of myself especially my beards because thats where you will find my killer looks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice One Nsima

Bukky said...

I Never Knew This Lasgidinims dude is a fine boy
You are too cute

Aisha said...

Lasgidinims can you send me your number, you're damn too cute.