Tuesday 23 August 2016

Did you wake feeling low this morning? Read this message from Damilola Adegbite-Attoh and be inspired...



Happily married actress, Damilola Adegbite-Attoh, shared this photo moments ago with a message on how she woke up feeling low and how she intends to stay positive by working smart. Read the piece below:
So I woke up this morning feeling very low. Do you ever sit and wonder how time has flown by so fast and it seems like you are still in the same spot in life? Where did all the energy we felt at the beginning of the year go? Why aren't our dreams coming true?
There are only 4 more months to the end of the year, and with each passing day, we are growing older and older. Let people who are achieving greater heights in life inspire you, its easier to get envious, jealous, sad, angry... instead, zero in on them as your motivation. I'm going to change my strategy because I know I have soooo much more inside of me. I know you do too, so change yours if you aren't getting the results you want so badly. Work smarter! And always remember to keep smiling...

No comments: