Thursday 25 August 2016

Double Celebration for Yvonne Jegede who Turned 33 Today, Got Engaged to Bukky Ajayi Son Abounce



Wow! Actress Yvonne Jegede turned 33 years old today, Thursday, August 25th and also got engaged.


During the course of celebration, her boo, actor/musician and late veteran actress Bukky Ajayi's son Abounce, proposed and she said 'Yes'


The actress has indeed come a long way from appearing in Tuface's Iconic African Queen video and then going on to do countless movies in Nollywood.


She also doesn't hide her age compared to others all those actresses who are never older than 30 every year.

"I am glad to say my 33years on earth has been from grace to another bigger grace. I wake up to blessings, I breath love, I live a life of Grace, my going out and coming in have always been favored. I have people love me for no damn reason, even in my imperfections. I've grown in my mind, I'm living like a queen, I don't think I'm anything close to perfect but I have the perfect people love me perfectly. Ps: if you see me PLAYING like a child, know that my age doesn't dwell in my heart. #25thAugust1983". she wrote..


See some of her lovely bikini birthday photos



No comments: