Thursday 4 August 2016

Iyanya Threatens OAP, Last Prophet, For Talking About Him Dumping Ubi Franklin

Ever since, Iyanya relieved his friend, Ubi Franklin from his managerial duties and signed onto The Temple Company tongues have been wagging with many aimed at the Kurukere singer.

While this remains a trending topic that the TripleMG management has failed to address, Iyanya on his own is taking matters into is hands and throwing shots at anyone who is using his latest achievement as slander. The worst hit right now is probably HIT FM’s On Air Personality, who got slammed on air for talking about Iyanya split with his former partner on his show.

The OAP who is known as Last Prophet on Tuesday, August 2nd, talked about Iyanya splitting from his former manager on his show which didn’t seem to go well with the singer who later made a call to him and blasted him.

In Iyanya’s words,

‘I don’t depend on my strive (sic), but i depend on God to take me further, this is Iyanya speaking, brother let this be the first and the last time that you will make that kind of statement that you made about me on your show. I have never had any issue with you, don’t ever in your whole life mention my issue with Ubi on your show. I’ve had different people call me to make that report, the next time you do I’ll show you another side of me’.

Reacting to the threat, Last Prophet said:

‘I was shocked at Iyanya’s phone call. I’m a comedian and OAP, my show is a comedy show in pidgin English. All I did was make jokes from the situation, which is what anyone else would have done. I only feel bad because I’m sure he would not do that to any OAP in Lagos; he did it to me because he feels I’m in Calabar and he can just threaten me like that.’

Ever since his removal as Iyanya's manager, Ubi has refused to comment on the singers stand in TripleMG.. Is he still a member or has he fully left the label.. The fans need to know..


posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: