Sunday 28 August 2016

Kim Kardashian Admits Stealing Expensive Bathrobes From Five-Star Hotel In Dubai



She might have millions in the bank but Kim Kardashian is not averse to pinching a few things from her hotel rooms.

But while some of us may sneak away with a couple of bottles of free shampoo, the reality star appears to have a penchant for the expensive bathrobes.

Writing on her official website, she admitted they are one of the best things about staying in hotels.

She said: “One of my fave things about staying in hotels are the big, fluffy white robes they put in the rooms. Anyone who’s travelled with me knows I’m OBSESSED, lol.

“I’ll even admit, sometimes I take the robes from my fave accommodations, likee the Atlantis in Dubai (So sorry! I stole two! LOL!) and the Montage in Beverly Hills because they literally have the best ones.”

And while regular guests might be reprimanded for taking them, the Atlantis is happy to oversee her stealing, no doubt because of the fantastic free publicity she brings.

A spokesperson from Atlantis, The Palm said: “From ball gowns to dressing gowns – Kim clearly knows how to dress for any occasion while on vacation and can certainly spot the ultimate in luxury when relaxing.”

No comments: