Wednesday 14 September 2016

Aww Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Donating A Kidney To Her Sister (Photos)



Love always win and family is everything. The lady (in braids) shared the testimony on her page thanking God that they are both up and still fine even after three years. She wrote;

It was on this day 3 years ago.... When I made the best decision of my life & gave my sister one of my kidneys. This decision has made me the happiest and I feel complete in my heart. My sister is healthy again and so I'm I .... Thank you Jesus for all you have done and countine To do.... This is my testimony FOREVER!!!!! I love you Judie and am happy God chose u to be my sister 😘😘😘Happy transplant anniversary to us πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎ #kidneydonor #kidneyrecipient #kidneytransplant #loveliveshere #mysisterskeeper #blessed #lovewins

No comments: