Tuesday 6 September 2016

Bishop Mike Okonkwo's daughter celebrates his 71st birthday with sweet words

Image result for bishop mike okonkwo daughter' kemifilaniblog

Bishop of The Redeemed Evangelical Mission (TREM) is 71 years old today and his only child and daughter who got married last year, Uche, has taken to her Instagram page to celebrate him with kind words.


She wrote "Happy Happy Birthday Daddy!!! In you I find a man who truly lives out what He preaches! You simply amaze me Daddy, and I tell you this all the time. It's amazing to see how you stay consistently on the cutting edge, speaking timeless, life transforming truths... Thank you for being a living example of Power In The Word! Ahhhh, I'm truly blessed to be your seed! I celebrate you not just today, but everyday! God bless you greatly, grant you rest on all sides and cause you to see your heart desires.
I love you Daddy!
#mycooldaddy #timelessman #everyoung #birthday #greatman #manofintegrity #simplyoutstanding"


No comments: