Wednesday 7 September 2016

Dad dies from heart attack moments after finishing first dance with daughter at her wedding (photos)

NINTCHDBPICT000264630139
A dad tragically died from a heart attack just moments after finishing the first dance with his daughter at her wedding.

Tim Buchanan, 54, was at Michele Howard’s nuptials in Costa Rica when the tragedy happened, along with his wife and her mother Jeni.A dad tragically collapsed and died from a heart attack just moments after finishing the first dance with his daughter at her wedding – Tim Buchanan is pictured here with his wife Jeni 
His partner posted a photo of herself on Facebook with her husband and a poignant message telling their friends at relatives about the heartbreaking timing of his death.
She wrote: “You never know when the last time will be the last time!
“He was the most beautiful soul I have ever known and I will never be the same without him.

NINTCHDBPICT000264630141
“I know he loved me and our family.
“Over the years we raised four amazing children, cared for my little brothers when they needed us the most and had even had the honor of a beautiful grandchild.”
She commented on the photo of the pair together: “I am so very grateful for this image of us that our dear friends snuck during our daughter’s wedding yesterday.
“Little did I know just a few hours later we would lose him.”
Tim who was a veteran detective with the York County Sheriff’s Department in Rock Hill, South Carolina, had been at the wedding of Michele to her now husband Luis Diego Granera on Saturday.

A friend has now created a GoFundMe page for the grieving family and nearly $10,000 has been raised in two days.
It says: “Jeni and Tim were so excited to head to Costa Rica a few days ago for their daughter’s wedding.
“If you know Jeni, you know how much Tim means to her and how wonderful the love is that they share.”

NINTCHDBPICT000264630143
On Tuesday Jeni posted a comment on her Facebook page urging people to go to the doctor and get a check up: ” I have a challenge for you.
“I hate going to the dr, and I know i’m not alone in that.
“So I’m challenging all of us to do this together.
“If it’s been more than a year since your last physical, I challenge you to call your doctor and make an appointment NOW.
“We need to all take better care of ourselves, for Tim’s sake.”

No comments: