Thursday 8 September 2016

Don't compare me to 2Face Idibia -Kiss Daniel





In recent times, Kiss Daniel is one of the very few artistes to move from virtual unknown to superstar in less than 4 years. And the fact that he has constantly put out hits shows that he is headed in the right direction.

So it is no surprise that he is often compared to another Nigerian music great 2Baba Idibia. One would think Kiss in true Naija musician fashion will embrace the tag wholeheartedly but his response is very surprising.

He revealed in an interview with Naij.com at the recently held Industry Night event for Beat FM: “I’m honoured to be compared to 2Baba. But bros make I no lie, I no reach. 2baba na legend and I’m just starting so there really is no basis for comparison.”

Speaking on the trending topic of ‘International Collaborations’, he said: “I’m not in a hurry to collaborate with int’l acts because I want my work to speak for me. Look at Wizkid now. Everyone wants him.”

No comments: