Thursday 1 September 2016

'I was weak, upset and spoke out of tongue'- Don Jazzy finally speaks on his rift with Olamide at Headies


Image result for don jazzy and olamide


After 9 months of silence, popular music producer and Mavin boss, Don Jazzy has finally addressed his rift with Olamide at the Headies early this year.


Don Baba J as he is fondly called, told NotJustOk that he regrets his actions because he spoke out of anger, adding that he is very emotional about his kids (Korede, Reekado and Di'ja).
His words: "I learnt a lesson about anger, I don't really get angry like that. At that particular point, I was angry and emotional about my kids. You have to understand there's no greater love than the love of a father for his children. I think that's the way people should know the amount of love you have for whoever is working for me. Especially those three. 
I guess I was weak, I was upset, spoke out of tongue. I'm sorry to my fans that expected better from me."

Also speaking on how they both resolved the issue, he said, "That's the beauty about adults. In two seconds after saying all that I regretted my actions. I realized that he did too and we got along. We didn't want it to escalate."

Image result for don jazzy and olamide

Recall that on the first day of 2016; January 1, Olamide infamously went head to head with Don Jazzy after Reekado was announced the winner of Headies Next Rated Award that comes along with a brand new jeep.

No comments: