Monday 19 September 2016

Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's daughter, Tolu Ijogun turns Pastor!

There is a new Pastor in turn and it's none other than Tolu Ijogun, the daughter of Senior pastor of The Fountain of Life Church, Ilupeju and late evangelist Bimbo Odukoya. 
 
The mother of two who was ordained in Churchy yesterday, announced the good news thus:
"Today I got Ordained a Pastor at Church... As Surprised as I was I knew I could run for too far any longer... Thank you God for the Call ... Praise God with me as I start this life long assignment ..
Isaiah 61:1 " The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me, Because the Lord has anointed and commissioned me. To bring good news to the humble and afflicted; He has sent me to bind up [the wounds of] the brokenhearted, To proclaim release [from confinement and condemnation] to the [physical and spiritual] captives And freedom to prisoners," Amen"

No comments: