Thursday 13 October 2016

My Head Injury Was Treated Here, Not Abroad- Gov. Okowa

                                               Image result for Ifeanyi Okowa

Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa has said he truly sustained injuries has reported by the media but it was blown out of proportion when they said he was transported out of the country for treatment.

The governor who confirmed the domestic accident said he was in his office last week Wednesday when he tried to wash his hands when the domestic accident happened. He said a tile fell on his head which left him with a cut, but he was immediately treated and he is fine. Hear him;

Okowa said, “The truth is that last Wednesday, I entered the washroom in my office and one of the tiles fell off from the wall and I had a minor cut on my head and I had two stitches and it was treated, and I was ok.”

No comments: