Wednesday 16 November 2016

Singer Adokiye says she's ready to lose her virginity to Davido

                                             

Adokiye Kyrian might be rethinking her decision to remain a virgin.
The singer, real name Adokiye Ngozi Kyrian Yvonne, often talks about how she was able to keep her virginity till adulthood and is determined on remaining a virgin until marriage.
                         Image result for davido

Now it seems like she just might reconsider that if Davido offers his services. In a recent interview with New Telegraph, the Jombolo crooner says she's ready to auction it.

When asked if she would consider auctioning her virginity,

"My brother, I no fit lie to you oh, if this economy situation continues, well, I would be left with no choice but to do so."

On a Nigerian male celebrity she's crushing on and would allow to deflower her,

"I love Davido; I think he has a good heart and I’m guessing a lot of people don’t know that he’s very nice and soft hearted."
When asked why she decided to offer her virginity to Boko Haram in exchange for the Chibok girls, "I was filled with sympathy and was ready to do anything to help get those little kids out of that devilish state they were in."

No comments: