Wednesday 21 December 2016

I Killed My Mom Because She Demanded Sex-33-year-old man

A 33-year-old man, Segun Ogunlusi, who allegedly killed his mum, Abimbola Ogunlusi, on Tuesday, December 13, 2016, says he killed her because she persistently asked him for s*x.

Like seriously...a mother asking her own son for s*x?

The suspect was paraded at the Ogun State Police Command headquarters, Eleweran, Abeokuta, on Tuesday by the state Commissioner of Police, Ahmed Iliyasu.

Segun was reported to have killed his mother and dumped the corpse in a soakaway on Oketunde Street, Molatori, Ogijo, in the Sagamu area of the state.

Confessing to his action, Segun told Punch that he was provoked by his mother’s alleged incessant s*x demand, saying that he could no longer endure it.

He said, “I killed my mother because she had been demanding s*x persistently from me. She said if I had s*x with her, I would be free. On a particular Tuesday, two of us were at home; she was in the kitchen when I walked up to her, stabbed her in the stomach and she died.

“I poured kerosene on her corpse in a bid to burn her, but the corpse did not burn. Later, I dumped the corpse in a soakaway.”

Segun, who looked remorseful, said he regretted his action. "I regret everything I did,” he said.

No comments: