Thursday 8 December 2016

Joro Olumofin shares epic throwback photo of when he made his first 80k


Relationship Blogger & Consultant, Joro Olumofin shared this throwback photo of when he was given 80k from a job.
Read what he wrote after the cut...

"#TBT I've been looking for this picture for years. Thanks @olumofin_dj for sending. I forgot to save it from my hi5 account. This day July 17, 2003 changed my life and perspective towards work, as a young boy fresh out of secondary school. I realized the power of entrepreneurship, tradecraft and ideas at a young age, My rave club (Game) made N400,000 in one night from planning a party called ( Dairy of a Black Band) at 11.45 Night club in Ikoyi, Lagos. it was like film trick, my cut as you can see in the picture was about N80,000. As a 17 year old I thought to myself I'm going to do something unusual and out of the box from now on, not the regular 9-5. Apparently I'm doing something unusual and very rare today. So many plans and aspirations for the years to come.
#LittleStepsBigDreams #LoveDoctor❤️"

No comments: