Tuesday 13 December 2016

Woman spends $15,000 on surgery to Look like supermodel Bella Hadid

                    

 A woman spent over $15,000 on plastic surgery to look like her idol, Victoria’s Secret model Bella Hadid.

Bunny Smith, 25, splashed out on a nose job , chin implant, Botox, lip and facial fillers in the hopes of emulating the supermodel.
But now she is planning more surgery, including a boob job, to look even more like the model.She said"People compared me to Bella all the time - my online followers, strangers, friends, even my sister and my dad cannot believe it.
"I find it a huge compliment and do love to hear I resemble someone who was appointed the hottest woman in the world by GQ.

Bella and I have similar body types. We both have tiny waists, long legs and hips - although she is a few inches taller than me."I would like to add the smallest amount to my chest - so I'm sure Bella and I will end up resembling each other further!"
I was brunette and my rhinoplasty really opened up my eyes ever so slightly. My eyes had always been the main facial difference from Bella and now, people began comparing me to her."I do think she's stunning and had been a fan for years - so it was a big compliment to hear that.
As much as we are similar, Bella was not in the original photos I showed my surgeon. I did show him a photo in the second round at my pre-op appointment and he said I would end up looking even more like her."
 In addition to her rhinoplasty and chin implant, Bunny has regular Botox every three months and lip and facial fillers twice per year.She also follows a healthy diet to maintain her slender Bella-like figure and plans to undergo further cosmetic work.

                                      

                                                                                                 Before/ after

                              
                                                                Transition


                                      
                                                                           Before/after

No comments: