Thursday 12 January 2017

It Wasn't Easy After Wizkid deflowered & Impregnated Me – Sola opens up

Wizkid's baby mama has revealed that she passed through a lot after finding out she was pregnant with the singer's child.

Sola Ogudugu shared her experience on discovering that she was pregnant. In a chat with YNaija, she talked about the ordeal she passed through after Wizkid deflowered and impregnated her at 19.


Sola said she only found out after it the pregnancy had reached 5 months. She said:
“I remember the day I found out I was preggers! After 5 monthsss… Damn!!! I can’t believe I’m laughing now. I cried for the remaining 4 months… I just kept saying to myself everyday ‘God why me’ Ahhhhh mahn… Those Were Trying Times Yo! It was like film trick…”

The single mother of one further stressed that, being a mother is not an easy job, talk more of being a single mother at the age of 19 years.

“That was greatest challenge ever! Was in my finals.. I still struggled and finished Uni with Good grades.. And guess what? My son is 4! I’m still overwhelmed but I thank God for how far he’s brought me and how much my Lil man has grown… I’m THANKFUL.” she added.

When asked how she feels, having Wizkid’s child Sola said: “When Jesus Says Yes Nobody Can Say No… That was how God wanted things to go in my life oooo…Boluwatife!” she stressed.

No comments: