Tuesday 17 January 2017

my husband has been a big pillar of support in my life and career-Actress Mosun Filani

Yoruba actress Mosun Filani-Oduoye, who's married to the son of a former senate, is happy that she has been able to achieve peace in her home and the peace is bringing success:
“I thank God for this day, I am happy, my husband has been a big pillar of support in my life and career, he is so concerned about my happiness and success. 
He is less concerned about the negative things people say about me, he is a great guy, loving and God fearing, I am the happiest woman on earth for finding myself in his arms, marriage is a good thing my dear.
Thank God for His mercies because my husband has always been there for me. 
Truth is, you can only record success in your endeavours when you are blessed with a stable and peaceful home front and there is no domestic upheaval...” 

The couple are blessed with two kids.

No comments: