Thursday 23 February 2017

“I was willing to go to the extreme to win.I just felt like it was time to go so I didn’t push it.”-Gifty

Gifty Powers, a former Big Brother Naija housemate, has admitted that her strategy for the show didn't work out as she had planned, hence her eviction.

In an interview with Pulse, Gifty said she would make things right if she got another chance in the Big Brother house.

The upcoming actress said her intention was to make all the boys fall in love with her and to win the hearts of the girls.


Her words; “It has always been my passion and I have always wanted to experience Big Brother. My plan was to make the boys fall in love with me and win the hearts of the girls, do some crazy stuff and be innocent.

“I feel like my game plan worked against me and I regret that. I wish I could go back to the house and do some corrections.

“I will make it a better game plan and try not to be nasty because I guess I was too nasty.”

Gifty explained that she deliberately said she didn’t know famous singer, Banky Wellington.

She said, “What I meant was that I didn’t know him one-on-one. For me to say it out loud to T-Boss was part of my game plan. I apologized and I am happy that Banky replied that he understood that it was just a game.

“I was willing to go to the extreme to win... I just felt like it was time to go so I didn’t push it.”

She was evicted after spending four weeks in the Big Brother house.

No comments: