Friday 24 February 2017

Wayne Rooney Rejects China Move

                              
                           Image result for Wayne rooney
Wayne Rooney has pledged his future to Manchester United after widespread speculation he was set for a move to the riches of the Chinese Super League.

The club captain has been heavily linked with a move away from Old Trafford after falling down the pecking order under manager Jose Mourinho.

The Manchester United captain said in a statement: “Despite the interest which has been shown from other clubs, for which I’m grateful, I want to end recent speculation and say that I am staying at Manchester United.
“I hope I will play a full part in helping the team in its fight for success on four fronts.

“It’s an exciting time at the club and I want to remain a part of it.”


No comments: