Thursday 2 March 2017

Ashley Cole Posts Gushing Tweet About Son Days After Ex-Wife Announces She Is Pregnant

A week after his ex-wife Cheryl finally confirmed she was pregnant with her boyfriend Liam Payne's child, Ashley Cole has shared his own feelings about parenting.

His son turned one on Tuesday, and the footballer marked the opportunity with a gushing paragraph about the joys of fatherhood, which he posted to Twitter.

In the post, Ashley was sure to firstly list all the material belongings his footballing pay-cheque has allowed him to buy.

'I’ve been incredibly fortunate to have most things I’ve wanted in life: Cars, houses, watches, clothes,' he wrote. Continue...

He then moved on to a nod to his childhood, which was, evidently, not an easy one.

'Coming from East London with not a lot growing up, and a mum looking after two boys alone, life wasn’t easy.

'So of course it’s easy to lose your way in life sometimes – to forget about the things that are most important.'

Eventually, he got to the point - and mentioned his son, who he had with Italian model Sharon Canu after just six months of dating.

'Every day I wake up to the most beautiful thing I could dream of: A son that makes my heart melt, a son that never stops smiling, a son that can make me laugh no matter what kind of mood I’m in, a son that I’m proud of, a son I watch fall asleep because I never want to leave him, a son who reminded me what’s most important in life,' the tweet went on.

This comes as his former wife, Cheryl whom he cheated on, it is alleged, with at least three women has confirmed the news that she is with child.

She thrilled fans by proudly unveiling her baby bump in her new campaign imagery last week, and has now appeared in a second video in aid of the Price's Trust and L'Oreal Paris's new collaborative campaign, which sees the pop princess reflect on her battle with self-esteem.

No comments: