Tuesday 21 March 2017

Ghanaian footballer who thanked his wife and girlfriend during interview defends himself


Mohammed Anas, the Ghanaian footballer who plays for South African top flight side Free State Stars, and who social media users have swapped right next to karma, after he thanked his wife and his girlfriend on a live TV interview, has written in defence of the statement he made after he won the man of the match.
The footballer who said in the interview; "I appreciate my fans, my wife and my girlfriend. I mean my wife! Sorry to say, I'm so sorry, my wife."I love you so much. I
love you so much from my heart", is now alleging that by his girlfriend, he meant his daughter.

Here's what the Mohammed who got everyone startled with his statement, is now saying;

"My family knows that I call my daughter my girlfriend. That's what I was talking about. I don't have a girlfriend."I love her so much. She's given me two beautiful children. She is fine. She knows what kind of man I am so I am not worried.
"I'm famous now - people around the world know me."

No comments: