Monday 6 March 2017

'So you removed my post & allowed Nicki Minaj's own why?'-Afrocandy Slam Instagram, Threaten to sue them


Controversial adult film actress Afrocandy, real name Chichi Opara Mazagwu, is ready to drag the owners of Instagram to court for ‘discrimination.’

In an IG post shared yesterday, the 44-year-old expressed her anger at Instagram for not taking down Nicki Minaj’s racy Paris photo after a similar photo shared by her was removed.
She wrote "So you Removed my post and allows #nickiminaj #NickiInPARIS on Instagram why? What is wrong with mine? What is the difference? I feel discriminated here and I am calling a lawyer right away for all the Distress, heartbreak, frustration, prejudices against me on this platform. I had to call you guys out. Enough is enough! Every time post stuff that are not as provocative as posts I see on this IG they take is down......

I have Cried enough and as I'm writing this I feel so bad like my world is coming to an end, and I have to get both Legal help and maybe Physiatrics help, they have caused me enough Pain, I can't take it anymore #nickiminaj #NickiInPARIS #afrocandy #judithafrocandy #judithmazagwu #AfroCandy it's time to get to the bottom of this discrimination  @Instagram

Recall last year, Afrocandy flouted Instagram no nudity policy by posting nude photos on her account and the pictures were immediately pulled down from her page





No comments: