Friday 21 April 2017

Kris Jenner Insists She Did Not Know About Caitlyn's Gender Issues Before They Had S3x

                               Image result for kris jenner and caitlyn
Kris Jenner is not happy about ex Caitlyn Jenner's upcoming memoir.

In a newly released clip from Keeping Up With The Kardashians released by E!, the 61-year-old momager fumes over the upcoming tell-all even saying that everything about their relationship written in the book was made up.

In the tense two-minute clip, Kris could be seen confiding in daughters Kim and Khloe as she explains that she had read a manuscript of the book and that the only nice thing Caitlyn, 67, said about her was that she was great socially at a party once.

None of it makes sense,' Kris said angrily. 'Everything she says is all made up. Why does everything have to be that Kris is such a b**** and an a**hole?'

In the book - titled The Secrets Of My Life - Caitlyn insists that she was transparent about her gender issues but Kris disputed those claims.

The mother-of-six said: 'All through the book, Kris knew. "Kris knew before I even made love to her." I'm like, "What!?"'

The star - who is currently in a relationship with Corey Gamble - seemed to be very hurt by what was written especially because she believes that she has tried hard to understand and improve her relationship with Caitlyn.

'I've done nothing but open up my home and my heart to a person who doesn't give a s***. So, I'm done,' Kris said. 'I've never been so angry and disappointed in somebody in my whole life.'

Kim, 36, agrees with her mother and is obviously sympathetic to her situation as she says in a confessional: 'My mom's been putting in so much effort trying so hard to have a good relationship for their kids together.


No comments: