Tuesday 30 May 2017

"I’ve never been married and I have just two kids"-Laura Ikeji’s husband

                                       Laura Ikeji's husband
Laura Ikeji’s husband, Ogbonnaya Kanu, has taken to Instagram to debunk the rumour of  being once married to a British woman Hannah Turay who he had two kids with, before getting divorced and subsequently marrying Laura Ikeji.
In his Instagram post, he wrote;
  • “People,I just want to let you all know that I was not married prior to my marriage to Laura I’m happy to be married to Laura my wife. I have two lovely kids but was not married. I’m cordial with the mother of my two wonderful children but we were not together when I met my wife Laura is my only wife and I love her God bless you all.”
  •            Laura Ikeji's husband

No comments: