Sunday 7 May 2017

Who will I mock about his big tummy, who will be my dance partner-Omoni Oboli Mourn Dad


Just after Nigerians were hit with the news of Omoni Oboli's dad's death in an auto crash, the Nollywood actress/producer's younger sister, has taken to her Instagram page @Itz_mel to mourn her father. In her tribute, she revealed she has no one to mock of his big tummy, and got no one else who calls her princess.


Here's her tribute;

"Daddy has left his princess.... Daddy it's not fair oooo.... Who will I mock about his big tummy, who will be my dance partner, who will I quarrel with, who will I argue with.... Who will call me princess.... It's so not fair.... I am not ur princess again.... U re making me cry so much.... Daddy u re a fighter pls fight back and be with ur princess.... Pls daddy😢😢😢😥😥😥.... My heart is heavy.... I love you daddy"

No comments: