Tuesday 6 June 2017

DJ Khaled features 7-month-old son on official ‘Grateful’ album cover

      DJ Khaled

American record producer & radio personality, Khaled Mohamed Khaled, known professionally as DJ Khaled, is set to drops his 10th studio album titled “Grateful” on the 23rd of June, he released the album cover for the album and his son, Asahd be balling on it.
In a post on Instagram the ‘All I do is win’ crooner wrote;DJ Khaled
‘GOD IS THE GREATEST! #GRATEFUL#JUNE23 … WOW!! This is my 10th Album! And this is my sons First Album! TEARS OF JOY!!! I’ve been through so many storms! I weathered every storm! I always knew there would be sunshine on the other side !! I never gave up !! I ALWAYS HAD HOPE AND PRAYED! I LOVE GOD SO MUCH !! FAN LUV PRE ORDER YOUR #GRATEFUL ALBUM NOW!! FAN LUV THIS IS FOR YOU! THIS FOR @asahdkhaled ! THANK YOU GOD ! #GRATEFUL IS MY THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!! @wethebestmusic@rocnation@epicrecords🙏🏽🔑🌺🦁🙏🏽’

No comments: