Tuesday 20 June 2017

"I dis-virgined your mother at her early teenage by way of fingering her" - House of Reps member Ibrahim Murtala threatens blogger

                                                 
House of Reps member representing Matazu/Musawa LGA of Katsina state Hon. Ibrahim DanMazari Murtala was caught on tape threatening the life of a Katsina based blogger for allegedly slandering him!.
The Honorable member alleged that the blogger only writes negative things about him, thereby portraying him in a bad light!.. Their Phone conversation as shared by Facebook User IG Wala below..!.

In text:
Hon.: hello
Blogger: About what happen? 
Hon: Yes, I saw what you posted,
Blogger: Yes, exactly what we posted was what happened
Hon: Day before yesterday, I did something good, you did not post it. Therefore, what happened is that, the person machetes was my relative.
Blogger: Yes, 2 of them, there was another person also
Hon.: I observed that you are only after any negative report not anything good about me. They came to my fathers house and abused me, what do you expect me to do?
Blogger: You supposed to demand for reasons and take appropriate measure 
Hon: From all indication, you are something else, I just have to be blunt and approach you rightly. Some days ago, I told you that there is something I have been avoiding to tell you, but if you push me to the wall, I will tell you. Musa Modibbo, may his soul rest in peace. For all the immoral acts that we did in Takoro’s house, … and finally ..by then Jaririya, your biological mother, if you don’t know, I am the one who dis-virgin her. If you don’t know, I am the one who defiled her when she was a child. And for the sake of your father, continiue with same postings against me, you will see what will happen to you, if you are legit child. Did you hear me? You don’t know me… and tomorrow, I will come around and deal with any bastard.
Blogger: we are not bastards, you know very well.

No comments: