Thursday 8 June 2017

I started this business years back with my school fees,without help from no one but God,hey and thier family members won't see 2018-Shop owner cries out after burglars cart away with goods worth millions

The owner of Dopewears accessories Surulere has cried out after burglars carted away with goods worth millions from her store...

The devastated woman took to her Instagram and wrote:

I started this business years back with my school fees,without help from no one but God,i kept pushin it,i didn't sleep at nite for years,surfing net for latest designers..I still suffer a lot of pains in my head till date,i keep pushing because I have to tak care of my family and I was on my lane and no single help from No one...now robbers came to burgle my store in surulere and cleared,my sweat,pains and sleepness in vain...took me years to save and finally open a shop and robbers does this to me...πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ‘½they and thier family members won't see 2018,only HEAR it!!! Thank u all LOVERS OF DOPEWEARS πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯😿
 Watch video below...

No comments: