Tuesday 4 July 2017

DPA founder, Emeka Ugwuonye‎ survives motor accident (photos)

Image may contain: 1 person, suit

Due Process Advocates (DPA) founder and Lawyer, Emeka Ugwuonye just announced on his Facebook group that he survived a motor accident!

The controversial lawyer who is presently on vacation wrote:
I promised to share with you every major thing that happens to me during this vacation. But I don't want anybody to panic or worry about me. I'm fine.
But I was involved in automobile accident 3 hours ago. I was driving. Another driver crossed in front of me and I impacted him causing him to spin in the opposite direction while my vehicle crossed the divide and onto the opposite traffic. The pictures of the accidented vehicles are attached. I was driving the white vehicle. The police were they and the standard procedure was followed.
I was not injured. Nobody was injured. However, all it would have needed for me to be a dead man now was for an oncoming vehicle from the opposite traffic to have had a head-on with my vehicle which had entered that oncoming traffic. So, it was quite a close shave. I may have to hire people to drive me here as well.
With this incident, i confirm my belief that there is something bigger than man. It is God and He is a living God. Please every DPA member wherever you are drink your favorite drink on my behalf. God is good.

Image may contain: car and outdoor


Image may contain: car and outdoor


Image may contain: car and outdoor





Image may contain: outdoor

No comments: