Monday 21 August 2017

Checkout why Kylie Jenner and Tyga broke up(Exclusive)

                            Image result wey dey for Tyga and girlfriend
Reality star, Kylie Jenner has finally let the cat outta the bag on why she broke up with her rapper ex, Tyga.
She insisted there had not been a fight but she wanted to experience other things. Kylie ended their nearly three years relationship in April as she felt 'too young' to be in a serious relationship.

Speaking on her new E! show, the beauty mogul said:

'There was absolutely nothing wrong with me and T. We'll always have a bond.
'There was no crazy fight. We decided, well, I decided, that I'm really young. I don't want to look back in five years from now and feel like he took something from me, when he's really not that type of person.'
I personally don't think it's easy to just act like nothing ever happened.'

No comments: