Wednesday 23 August 2017

I suffered from Low self esteem-Mariah Carey


47-year-old Mariah Carey is one of the best-selling musicians of all time, but has admitted to having fragile self-confidence and says she suffers from 'low self-esteem.'

'I just feel like I am a regular human being and I deserve the same respect as anybody else,' the siren began. 'I have always had low self-esteem, and people do not recognize that.'

Despite her glamorous appearance and worldwide fame, Mariah revealed she still harbours lots of insecurities.

The singer explained that her biracial background has led her to question her own social standing.

Sometimes it is hard to let your guard down.'

And Mariah confessed she still questions the sincerity of the people who surround her.

The We Belong Together crooner shared: 'I do think to myself, "Did they mean this? Or do they not really mean it?" And that is with everybody - it is not just with three people or just one.'

No comments: