Thursday 5 October 2017

24 hours to her wedding, bride arrested with another boyfriend during cult initiation

                  

The young woman was arrested by the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad, FSARS, during initiation of the cult members in a hotel. Christopher had attended the initiation ceremony with a boyfriend when she was arrested with other suspected cultists. .

Speaking with PremiumTimes on Wednesday at the police headquarters, Eleweran in Abeokuta, the accused said:

“It is true, I went with my boyfriend to the party and it is also true that my wedding introduction was scheduled to hold the following day I went to the ceremony with my boyfriend,” she said. .
 Miss Christopher however denied being a cult member adding she was unaware her boyfriend, whom  she claimed she started a relationship with two weeks earlier, was a cultist. .
.

“I met him (boyfriend) about two weeks ago and I never knew he is a cult member. He just called me after I closed from the shop to join him at the party,” she said‎. .
Christopher who claimed to be a fashion designer,revealed that her husband to be ‎ had since stopped communicating with her since her arrest by the police.

No comments: