Friday 27 October 2017

Trouble In Paradise- Instagram Celebrity Hushpuppi In Messy Fight With Friends, Classic Baggie & Momopha


                                               ClassicBaggie, Mompha and Hushpuppi
 Nigerian big boy, Gucci Billionaire, Hushpuppi and his close friends ClassicBaggie and Mompha are taking swipes at each other on Instagram.

It all started when Classicbaggie, took to his page to shade Hushpuppi advising his followers on how it is important to invest properly, than live a fake billionaire life on Instagram and spend all your cash on Gucci.
Mompha seeing the shade was a clear shot at Hushpuppi threw his own shade at ClassBaggie’s comment section. See below…


Well, this didn’t go down well with Hushpuppi as he clearly caught the sub. He replied below…

“As I grow older, I have been working on my self a lot mostly when it comes to social media matters that will concern people I have once sat down n shared food from the same plate, shared our problems with each other, laugh and drink to our wins together and most importantly kept secrets with each other. I always try to avoid being the one without any sense in the head without single maturity, I always stay away from coming here to throw shades or air things out through this platform when I have options of cursing or fighting u in real life or just squash whatever it is between us or involve people who are close to us to work things out. But I see there’s a big fool in you that has pushed you to foolishness and I will take my first post easy before I rip you apart in my next other once if u ever make more efforts to be more foolish. My fat foolish brother, before u come to social media and throw shade and call someone broke Instagram Billionaire, did u think of it well? Did u remind yourself this is the same person that just recently borrowed you 20million naira in CASH when all your friends turned you down and wanted to see you shamed? Did u know u haven’t even paid the whole money back to this broke person who stood by you as a true friend, gave you 20 million without collateral or even interest or agreement, did you remind yourself this is the same person u want to be like that you brought carpenters to tear down your staircase to put wood to be like the background he takes his photos in his malaysia house? How many of the people laughing at your foolishness in your comment section was there for you? Tell me, but you want to be a bitch nigga and run your mouth. As u are quick to tell the world bad about me, be quick to tell them the good about me too, don’t hide the good side of me, tell the world too. Is it by force to do friendship? I block u all now y’all ganging up to be foolish 🤣. Ordinary instagram verification hurting y’all life, is that what you stand for? U can go ur way in peace u know? Leave me out of your life. We are grown and have families, let’s be matured and live in peace. If u come look say ur mouth sharp, try me and reply then u will know”

Classic Baggie then replied his above post saying he took advantage of Hushpuppi’s foolishness, collected the N20m he gave him and invested it. See below…

Hushpuppi then replied ClassicBaggie’s above post saying;
“I am grateful to God u didn’t deny taking 20million from me which u haven’t even paid back in fully, either u are going to make yourself look good on social media by saying you took advantage of my kindness for foolishness as you call it, I am glad and proud of myself as a true good friend who was there for you either way you see it, kindly or foolishly. The houses issue have nothing to do with the 20million I lent you to pay different debts of “transactions” and you know damn well me and u split $150k towards going to Europe and the 20million has nothing to do with this totally, I have my receipts, conversations and everything. Money I took from u in Europe was far less than 10,000 euros and how does that account for 20million naira. Bigger people to me has been calling and sending messages to not bring myself out there, I have proved I am far useful to you than anyone of your so called friends and followers you might be trying to mock me to. I became who I am without non of y’all help from the ground up, none of you all can say u put me on, I did all and got here by myself. The fact that I cut you all off and kept my business and dealings to myself has been hurting your life so bad cos you can no longer take advantage of me. I will leave this here and let God help me teach you a lesson that people who take people’s kindness for foolishness need to learn. Thanks for letting the world know it’s not safe to be friends with you or do business with you cos everyone is a fool to you at the end of the day where u are supposed to be grateful #PayUp #VerifiedBillionaireGucciMaster”

No comments: