Wednesday 4 October 2017

Would you have abandoned him if he was mayorkun or dremo?” – Late Tagbo’s friend blasts Davido (Photos)


A friend to late Tagbo, the young man who died two nights ago on his birthday and was allegedly abandoned by Davido and his crew after he died has blasted the singer.

According to the friend, Uthman Oluwadamilola, ‘autopsy will reveal the truth’. He also shared photos of Tagbo with Davido and his car which was abandoned. See his posts below…

I dont wnt to believe this story cos u r mature to know your limit nd this is not the first time hanging out with @davidoofficial @tagb0 pls wake up nd tell us the true story I won’t believe until I see u no more
I can’t see someone like u in my entire life, u don’t look down on anyone,fuck fame and any fucking shit attached,tag we got plans nd now all is gone…..RIP but this is not the right time,I won’t feel til now until I need u as I will always do…..anyone who said na too Much alcohol or whatever almighty God will throw sorrow in there family life and they will die early death insshallah,cos no be today even thou u drank anything it your bday no one is right to blame u, fuck fake friends #lessonlearned
Fuckfakefriends fuck all of u authopsy will reveal the truth
If na lati or mayorkun or dremo, r u going to abandoned them? Fuck anybody saying shit God will bring early death upon anyone blaming tagbo

No comments: