Friday 8 December 2017

Osas Ighodaro Pour Econium On Husband As He Celebrate His Birthday With A Beautiful Family Pictures


Actress Osas Ighodaro took to Instagram to celebrate her husband, actor Gbenro Aijibade by sharing beautiful family photos.
She also gushed about how amazing he is as a father.
She wrote;
❤😍 Such an amazing Papa you are…. we love You! Happy Birthday @gbenroajibade ❤ papa & princess song…Bambi 😍😍😍
😍🎉❤ My Papa G!!!! Happiest Birthday to youuuuuu my LOML!!!!! My king, my hubby, my man! Words can’t describe how grateful I am for You! May God continue to bless you, protect you, enrich you, guide you and allow you to be a blessing upon blessing for yourself, your family and friends and to so many! Loving you always and forever boo! God bless you always!!!! Happy Birthday to you my love @gbenroajibade …. 😗❤🍾🎂

No comments: