Monday 22 January 2018

I can c*m,squirt,scream &moan,I can giv different positions- Lady Gives Reason Why She Is Better Than Sex Doll

                            
A Twitter user identified as MotherConfessor @Jenniieey is reaching out to guys who have the intention to purchase the s*x doll.
She is putting herself in place of s*x doll and she even stated the advantage she has over the s*x doll.
Read her tweets;
It pains me to fink men wil count 800k to buy a s*x doll! Jst giv me dat 800k &I wil b ur s*x doll
REASONS Y I OVER QUALIFY TO B A s*x DOLL
1.I can listen,talk &cook for u
2.I can giv different positions
3.I can c*m,squirt,scream &moan if u want to destroy me.
Her tweets generated debate as people are giving their opinion.
                             

See their response:

No comments: