Wednesday 21 February 2018

Rihanna Dedicate Her Birthday To Her Mom With Econium



                       Image result for Rihanna & MOm

Award-winning singer Rihanna marked her 30th birthday yesterday, Rihanna directed all her celebratory attention to her mother Monica s she turned a year older.Rihanna shared a sweet shoutout to the Fenty matriarch on Instagram along with a throwback photo from her childhood.
“10958 days ago @monica_fenty became a mother for the first time to her only daughter! Today is just as much your birthday as it is mine! I love you mom!” the nine-time Grammy winner captioned the picture.
“Thank you for carrying me, birthing me, raising me, supporting me, teaching me, and loving me unconditionally! The woman I am today is because of everything that you are! I thank God for perfectly hand picking you to be my mother when He sent my spirit to you! You are the greatest! Thank you!” the Barbados-born star concluded her message.
Earlier that same day, Monica proudly gushed about her daughter on Instagram, also sharing a childhood photo of Rihanna.
“Happy 30th. God’s blessings to my 1st born. The sweetest, most humble person I know, and most loving daughter ever. Lots of love back to you on your special day,” the mother of three wrote.
Rihanna who was due to appear at a high-level summit in Senegal earlier this month was declared persona non grata by a group of thirty different religious associations.
But the group is known as ‘No To Freemasonry And Homosexuality’ protested her visit claiming that she’s a member of the ‘Illuminati’.

No comments: