Monday 16 July 2018

NURTW Boss Pour Econium On His Wife As She Celebrate Her Birthday

Koko Zaria has taken to IG to celebrate his second wife, Actress Awele saying she means alot to him. Before now, the couple had a huge disagreement, his first wife inclusive and people thought they had gone their separate ways until now that he threw her a birthday message. Hoping this birthday message won’t cause another riff at home. By the way, Awele now lives in the US with their son (pictured with Zaria in the 1st photo). 

''I know that I don’t tell you often enough how much you mean to me. It’s because it’s hard to convey with only words. The closest that I can come is, you are my everything. It’s still not enough, but I’ll keep on trying for the rest of our lives my lovely WIFE. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE!!! @aweleodita7 @aweleodita7''

No comments: