Friday 12 October 2018

Checkout Cardi B Request For Her 26 Years Old Birthday

                                       Image result for cardi b andoffset
Cardi B whose husband, Offset bought a Lamborghini truck ahead of her 26th birthdayhas a birthday demand and it is having sex in 30 different positions.
In a video she shared on her Instagram page, Cardi B who thanked everyone for their birthday wishes stated that she wanted sex in 30 different positions and her husband should ‘a New York pretzel’.
Cardi B said;
I’m gonna drink some Hennessy today, so I’m a little scared because I might act up, but I don‘t give a f**k.I want my husband to f**k me 30 different positions, I want that n***a to flex me like a New York pretzel.I’m dumb happy I am 26-years-old. I have everything I ever wanted and I’m so thankful and I am so grateful.Thank you Jesus and thank you everybody for all the love, ya heard!

No comments: