Wednesday 24 October 2018

Halsey & G-Eazy Relationship Hit The Rock as they can’t get past previous issues

                          Image result for G Eazy & Halsey

Again, G-Eazy and Halsey are calling it quits on their relationship just three months after reuniting, as they can’t get past previous issues.
The on-again, off-again couple are breaking up for the second time in just over 3 months.
G-Eazy and Halsey were totally inseparable after getting back together during the rapper’s August tour stop in Columbus, Ohio and their rekindling came only weeks after officially calling it quits for the first time this year.
“They just can’t seem to get past their previous issues,” a source tells Us, who adds that the rapper “was all over other girls publicly at his Halloween party this past weekend.”
They have also unfollowed each other on Instagram.
As previously reported, the pair split in July after nine months of dating. The “Bad at Love” singer, 24, took to Instagram to confirm their breakup, writing,
“I normally keep this kind of thing private but provided our public nature I feel the need to inform my fans. G-Eazy and I are taking some time apart. I’m eager to continue the upcoming passage of time dedicating myself to my art and my career, and the duration of my tour. I wish him the best. Thanks for respecting our privacy at this time.” 

No comments: