Thursday 11 October 2018

Human Ken Doll ARRESTED In Berlin For Failing To Provide Police With A Valid Passport

He was unceremoniously booted from the Celebrity Big Brother house following a serious and inappropriate incident.

And the Human Ken Doll, Rodrigo Alves, 35, faces fresh woes after being arrested in Berlin, Germany, for failing to provide police with a valid passport when asked.

He told MailOnline: 'I was filming for a TV show for the PRO7 German TV network and during filming, the crew were stopped by police who asked to check our ID's.

'They wanted to know that we had permission from the local consul in Berlin to film in the streets.


All the paperwork for filming was fine, but I was arrested because I was accidentally carrying my old expired passport and not my new one.

'It was not possible for the police to Face ID me because I now look so different to the photo. Someone had to bring a scan of my new passport for me to be released.'

As well as his filming commitments, Rodrigo is in Berlin to have a body scan for Madame Tussauds, Berlin.

His visit comes after Rodrigo had yet another facelift 'in a bid to stay young forever, like Peter Pan,' despite vowing to turn his back on cosmetic surgery.




 Rodrigo appeared in high spirits despite his arrest, wearing a pink velvet suit, a frilly white shirt and matching loafers.

Before he was taken to the station, he was seen sightseeing, posing with the guards at Checkpoint Charlie.

No comments: