Thursday 22 November 2018

Man Slaughters Daughter In Benue, Says God Asked Me To

A man identified as John Depuun, is at the moment cooling off at a police station in Benue State after snatching his daughter from the back of his wife, took her to a bush and then slaughtered her.

Immediately he carried out the act, villagers  held him and dragged him to a police staion. When asked why he did that, he said;

 “It is my sheep and I decided to sacrifice it to God as demanded of me. I have not laid my hands on anyone’s child and as such, should not be condemned.”

His family however said, the man has changed lately from his usual self. They said he had told them of his decision to deepen his involvement in the Confraternity of the Most Holy Rosary -- a society believed to be in the Catholic church.

This happened on Tuesday at Mbangur, in Benue State.

No comments: