Monday 17 December 2018

I never thought I’d eat a woman’s a** in my life – Meek Mill

                        Image result for meek mill


Meek Mill who shared intimate details of his life via Twitter, disclosed that he never thought he would eat a woman’s a** in his life.
Meek Mill who revealed that as he’s gotten older, he’s become freakier, disclosed this while answering questions about his ex Nicki Minaj, his recent incarceration, and his life generally, touched on his sexual life.
The rapper’s tweet in which he stated that he never thought he would eat a woman’s a** in his life got a lot of reactions, and pushed him to the edge where he had to point out that eating a** is no different from performing oral sex on a woman.
Here is screenshot of the exchange which had Meek Mill sharing intimate details below;


I never thought I'd eat a woman's ass  in my life - Meek Mill shares intimate details lailasnews  1

No comments: