Wednesday 18 July 2018

Michelle Williams Receives Support From Beyonce's Mom, Solange & Others

Michelle Williams is receiving tonnes of love after revealing her battle with depression. The Destiny's Child singer confirmed on Tuesday that she had checked into a mental health facility, and was immediately bolstered by messages of support from many famous friends.

Beyonce‘s sister Solange Knowles and mom Tina Lawson, Octavia Spencer, Missy Elliot and Empire star Jussie Smollett were among the celebs replying to the 37-year-old's announcement on social media.

'Love u so Michelle! Really proud of you. Sending u all the love in the world,' Solange wrote.

'Michelle My Belle, I’m so proud of you! You have given unselfishly of your time and support to so many and I know that you will be the best example of self care which we all need,' Tina added.
'Keep being a warrior and an advocate for you. I love and support you with all my being. I so love and admire you [sic] amazing courage.'

Missy Elliot wrote: 'Prayers for you, you know we serve a Mighty God & just know that you are covered and you test will be a testimony. I'm inspired by your courage.. May God give you peace of mind/Strength/& Happiness we love u sis.
Jussie added: I Love you. Always have and always will. Honesty saves lives. Believe that. Keep soaring Queen.'

Meanwhile Octavia simply posted: 'Yesssss. Sending prayers of strength your way.

No comments: