Wednesday 18 July 2018

T-Boss Pour Econium On Mum As She Is A Year Old

Reality star Tokunbo Idowu, Tboss is celebrating her mum who is a year older today. She penned sweet message to celebrate her on her IG page.

I know everyone would say ‘My mother is the Best’ & they’re probably right BUT the truth is - My Mother is without a shadow of a doubt The Absof*$kinglutely BEST & that’s why in times like these, I’m sad๐Ÿ˜” . Yes I am. Because I’m searching so hard to find photos of us but alas there are only a handful coz I’m just always away & times like this I really wish I was there with you celebrating your Special day! But I hope you know that I shall be there in spirit & I wish you all the very Best, today and pentru totdeauna๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ. God continue to Bless you & keep you in sound mind and may you live long & happy & in good health to see All our babies & beyond. I love you today & Forever๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹. Guys please help me wish my Superwoman a Happy Happy Birthday ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ. Thanks ku All๐Ÿ˜Š, she wrote.

No comments: